Cardiac Telemedicine Service for Veterinarians
Primary veterinarians are just as important as patients to the Cardiac Vet team. They are the first line of defense at suspecting a cardiac problem. The Cardiac Vet team would like to assist rDVMs in confirming their suspicion of heart disease by offering a Telemedicine Service for interpretation of echocardiograms, ECGs, thoracic radiographs, Holters and event monitors. This service is not just limited to California but is available for all veterinarians and hospitals across the country and internationally.
- Diagnostics will be interpreted within 48 hours with a typed emailed report or within 24 hours if a STAT service is selected.
- Report turnaround time begins from the time that all documents, images and records are provided that are needed for interpretation of the case.
- For fastest response to a STAT request, please alert the Cardiac Vet team that a submission was made by texting 310-913-4122.
- This service is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Diagnostics are only interpreted by Dr. Carley Saelinger, VMD, DACVIM – a licensed and board certified cardiologist.
- When you submit your diagnostic studies via email or our submission form, please include patient signalment, weight, history, salient lab work findings (if applicable) and current medications with dosages and frequency. This information should be typed into the body of the email. Filling out a formal form is optional for repeat users – the Cardiac Vet team will create a formal report PDF for you. Please do not submit any handwritten documents.
- Verbal consultations with the Cardiac Vet team are also always available.
- Competitively priced with all major veterinary telemedicine services.
- Services available locally in Los Angeles, CA as well as for clinics nationwide and internationally.
- Payments can be made securely via Paypal at time of submission or alternatively you can choose a 30-day billing period.
**ECG routines are simple interpretations intended to confirm normal or abnormal cardiac electrical activity in your patient. Only full consultations will include a detailed interpretation.
**Payments can be made securely via Paypal at time of submission or alternatively you can choose a 30-day billing period. If you are a new client, please reference that you’d prefer billing in your first diagnostic submission and this will be arranged for you.
**Reports will be sent to the original email address from which the diagnostics were submitted from unless otherwise specified.
**First time consults require form submission (put link here to the submission form). After that, future consults can include pertinent information via submission form or included typed in the body of the email to which the diagnostic studies are attached. Please do not submit any handwritten documents. Please include patient signalment, weight, history, salient lab work findings (if applicable) and current medications for every case submitted.
**For studies too large for email, contact the Cardiac Vet team at email@example.com and we will provide you with other options for large file sharing.