Cardiac Telemedicine Service for Veterinarians
Primary veterinarians are just as important as patients to the Cardiac Vet team. They are the first line of defense at suspecting a cardiac problem. The Cardiac Vet team would like to assist rDVMs in confirming their suspicion of heart disease by offering a Telemedicine Service for interpretation of echocardiograms, ECGs, thoracic radiographs, Holters and event monitors. This service is not just limited to California but is available for all veterinarians and hospitals across the country and internationally.
- Diagnostics will be interpreted within 72 hours with a typed emailed report or within 48 hours if a STAT service is selected.
- Report turnaround time begins from the time that all documents, images and records are provided that are needed for interpretation of the case. If a case is submitted after hours, report turnaround time begins from the start of the next business day.
- For fastest response to a STAT request, please alert the Cardiac Vet team that a submission was made by texting 310-913-4122.
- This service is available Monday through Saturday from 7 am to 7 pm PST.
- Diagnostics are interpreted by Dr. Carley Saelinger, VMD, DACVIM, Dr. Meghan Allen, DVM, DACVIM, and Dr. Scott Forney, DVM, DACVIM, licensed and board certified cardiologists.
- When you submit your diagnostic studies via our submission form, please include patient signalment, weight, history, salient lab work findings (if applicable) and current medications with dosages and frequency. Please do not submit any handwritten documents.
- Verbal consultations with the Cardiac Vet team are also always available.
- Competitively priced with all major veterinary telemedicine services.
- Services available locally in Los Angeles, CA as well as for clinics nationwide and internationally.
- Payments can be made securely via credit card payments or Paypal at time of submission or alternatively you can choose a 30-day billing period.
**Congenital study add $30 if not already included in echo fee
**Admin Fee for images/history turned in after formal report resulting in rewriting of formal report $28
**STAT fee for 48 hours or less, often less than 24 hours (please text or call if STAT is needed) add $32.00 (note STAT fee included in the STAT ECG, STAT RAD and STAT ECHO prices only, otherwise add 32.00 if STAT desired)
**ECG routines are simple interpretations intended to confirm normal or abnormal cardiac electrical activity in your patient. Only full consultations will include a detailed interpretation.
**Payments can be made securely via credit card payment or Paypal at time of submission or alternatively you can choose a 30-day billing period. If you are a new client, please reference that you’d prefer billing in your first diagnostic submission and this will be arranged for you.
**Reports will be sent to the original email address from which the diagnostics were submitted from unless otherwise specified.
**First time consults require form submission (put link here to the submission form). After that, future consults can include pertinent information via submission form or included typed in the body of the email to which the diagnostic studies are attached. Please do not submit any handwritten documents. Please include patient signalment, weight, history, salient lab work findings (if applicable) and current medications for every case submitted.
**For studies too large for email, contact the Cardiac Vet team at email@example.com and we will provide you with other options for large file sharing.